Friday, December 23, 2011

Video Spotlight: How to be alone

The video "How to Be Alone" has been out for more than a year, but I like it and now just seems a good time to be reminded of the potential power and value of spending quality time with one's self. The holidays can often be a hectic time and a time with high expectations to see everyone and be "other minded." I value balancing that focus on others with making time for one's self.

Also, I just really enjoy spending time alone.



The poem, music, and performance are by Tanya Davis, and the film's animation, photography, and editing were done by Andrea Dorman.

I wish you pleasant time alone.

1 comment:

Sherck said...

As a father and husband, alone time is hard to come by. Looking back to my bachelor days, I did appreciate alone time. I think it's certainly the case that some of us are better at alone time than others are.

In any case, alone or with others, I wish you the best during this holiday season!